Please help resotre my emails and contacts

  • zaleriaa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      I was sending an email a few hours ago, using yahoo mail NOT a client.

      It wouldnt send and came up with an error, I went to my inbox and 11 years of contacts and specially kept emails are now GONE!!!!!

      How do I get these all back? I can still log in but everything, emails, folders, contacts are all gone.

      It looks like lots of us have had this happen,

      http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylt=AjKSTXG0561o0IsLrdYEUqbiDn1G;_ylv=3?sid=396546091&link=open

      thanks for any advice
      Kim