What I don't like about the new yahoo mail.

  • tiff_desiree
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      What I don't like about the new yahoo mail I now can't adjust the size of the font of my incoming email plus they took away the one page that I would look a any news with out having to go to my yahoo page which I had a hard time setting. I'm glad that they left the groups alone so far. Is there any way to Turn back the way yahoo email looks?

      Tiffany