Re: [Y-Mail] An open letter to Marissa Mayer

  • Shal Farley
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hmm...

      Given the ongoing problem of compromised Yahoo Mail accounts, perhaps
      that's a poor choice of words. I'll not step onto an unknown domain with
      so little assurance.

      -- Shal

      On 2/21/2013 7:09 AM, guillaumebcom wrote:
      > www . dearmarissamayer . net
      >
      > Make it viral!
      > truly viral
    • Bruce Lund
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 21, 2013
        Hey, just don't keep trying to take Classic away from me. I have been able to fend off changes up to now but they try mightily to change me.

        BTW, does anybody know any service that behaves like Classic, especially the ability to use tabs? I want to have a fallback position when they take Classic away forever.

        Bruce

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
          You can access it (and share). The domain is ok.

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
          http://about.me/henriquejunior

          Given the ongoing problem of compromised Yahoo Mail accounts, perhaps
          that's a poor choice of words. I'll not step onto an unknown domain with
          so little assurance.

          -- Shal

          On 2/21/2013 7:09 AM, guillaumebcom wrote:
          > www . dearmarissamayer . net
          >
          > Make it viral!
          > truly viral

        • Sasafrass452
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
            Mail.com uses tabs, but since I don't use Y Mail Classic, I can't compare other functions. It's a simple, clean interface that works well. It's free, so there's no harm in trying it :)

            **Sasafrass452**
            http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
            http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
              Thanks

              *Suzi*

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
                I am also VERY happy with Classic.   It fills all of my needs perfectly.  The ONE most important feature for me is the way you can treat a message after replying- where you have the choice of what to do with the message right there on the confirmation page.  (ie move to a folder, delete etc)

                I am also looking for a possible back up program that has this feature.  Please share if you know of one.

                Kathy

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013
                  I Second That
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 22, 2013