problems composing/replying

  • kristen_smith5
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      I can read my emails fine, but anytime I try to write an email (whether it's a new email or replying), I have problems. It won't allow me to type anything in the body and I receive the message below when I try to reply:

      Yahoo! Mail found the original email, but encountered problems displaying it. Please try again later.

      This has been happening for weeks no matter what browser I use on my laptop. I am able to compose on my phone.

      Help.