The Delete button in yahooMail "Spam" folder

  • lena_kiev
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      I replied to a letter from @....
      yahooMail has put my reply to the Spam folder
      > Received-SPF: pass (domain of lena.kiev.ua designates 82.146.52.81 as permitted sender)

      The letter was plain text, the only URL in body was with the
      same domain as in From.

      Today I got feedback report:

      > From: Yahoo! Mail AntiSpam Feedback <feedback()arf.mail.yahoo.com>

      > This is an email abuse report for an email message received from lena.kiev.ua on Sat, 09 Feb 2013 13:37:04 PST

      I asked the recipient what she did, her reply:

      > Yahoo did send your email to my spam folder. I always check it
      > before deleting it.

      I.e. she has read my reply in Spam folder, then deleted it - logical, no?
      It had't happened to her to click "not spam" first, then find the
      letter in Inbox and delete it there. She went a logical way of least
      resistance - apparently she just clicked Delete after she had read the letter.
      yahoo treated that as her confirmation that my letter was spam. :-/