Re: [Y-Mail] Account blocked

  • lena_kiev
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 10, 2013
      > From: Henrique de Castro

      > Try that:
      > 1 - On the upper right corner, where it says "Hi, Your Name", go to "Account Info"
      > 2 - Enter your password (of course, let me say the obvious)
      > 3 - Click in "Update your contact information"
      > 4 - Add your cellphone.
      > You will be able to edit the country code, even if it is not in the list.

      I tried that. Now I tried again. If I click the "+" before the "Mobile"
      field then I get list of countries (without mine), numbers entered there
      perform search only.
      If in the Mobile field I enter mobile phone number (12 digits, nothing else)
      beginning from country code 380 and click Save then I get red error message
      "The number you entered is not a mobile number or is invalid.
      Only numbers (0-9) are allowed".
      I also tried without country code (9 digits) and got same error message.
    • Makc666
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 11, 2013
        I just want to fill the Henrique's list to the end.

        5. After you will add you Mobile number you will receive SMS message to it.

        6. The text will be from 'YAHOO' and sounds like: "Enter verification code: ******** to add this mobile phone to your Yahoo! account. More info at r.yahoo.com"

        7. Now you go to htpp://r.yahoo.com and see "What kind of text message did you receive?"

        8. Select option "Message for verifying my mobile number"

        9. Enter you code from SMS.

        10. Now you have your mobile number at your page: https://edit.yahoo.com/commchannel/manage

        That it!

        Thanks!