Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail for Android

  • David Boey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8 4:04 PM
      Maybe YAHOO! is subtly switching to Android users and abandoning its web interface?

      On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 9:48 PM, Henrique de Castro <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

      Believe me, the Android app is much better than the web interface (and just have a major update today). Meanwhile, the web interface is still the worst webmail I've used.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior

    • karenborga@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9 6:39 AM
        I hope not as there are many times I still use the computer for emails.

        Karen

        **** ****

        David Boey wrote:
        Maybe YAHOO! is subtly switching to Android users and abandoning its web interface?

        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile