Yahoo Mail for Android

  • Henrique de Castro
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
      Believe me, the Android app is much better than the web interface (and just have a major update today). Meanwhile, the web interface is still the worst webmail I've used.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
        Maybe YAHOO! is subtly switching to Android users and abandoning its web interface?

      • karenborga@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2013
          I hope not as there are many times I still use the computer for emails.

          Karen

          **** ****

          David Boey wrote:
          Maybe YAHOO! is subtly switching to Android users and abandoning its web interface?

          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile