Re: [Y-Mail] drag and drop attachments

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013
      It was a surprise to me, but it is nice.
      Of course, I still have this problem that I can not manage more than 200 messages. An absurd bug.

      2013/2/5 G Pollara <gpollara@...>

      This may have been posted before, but I've just checked out for myself the ability to drag and drop file attachments when composing emails using the web browser version of Y Mail (using IE anyway). Works brilliantly - no plugin required. Why don't the trumpet that feature more rather than the cosmetic things? Outlook.com doesn't support this (yet, I guess).

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior