Re: [Y-Mail] cursor problem--help!

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
      I've had this problem before. There are a couple things to check. First and foremost, clear your cache. This might solve it for you. Another issue, if you are using a laptop, is that you might need to replace your keyboard. This is not expensive and is something you can do yourself, since the keyboard manufacturers have instructional videos online. But start out by clearing the cache completely.  Good luck!

      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/

      --- On Tue, 2/5/13, K <kathanbo@...> wrote:
      Hello:

      Could someone please help me correct the following problem.  It started only several days ago and is giving me fits.  The cursor is jumping up to the Yahoo Search bar when I try and write an email.  I have to keep closing the email and going back in and trying again.  It often takes me six or seven tries before I am successful.  It takes me ten minutes to send one email.  I am ready to switch email providers.  Help!!!!!
    • Lorrie
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
        Sounds like you have a problem with your mouse.  Not everything that happens is the fault of Yahoo.

        Lorrie

        Lorries Green World
        http://minilorrie.2itb.com
        Thompson, Manitoba, Canada