drag and drop attachments

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013
      This may have been posted before, but I've just checked out for myself the ability to drag and drop file attachments when composing emails using the web browser version of Y Mail (using IE anyway). Works brilliantly - no plugin required. Why don't the trumpet that feature more rather than the cosmetic things? Outlook.com doesn't support this (yet, I guess).
    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013
        It was a surprise to me, but it is nice.
        Of course, I still have this problem that I can not manage more than 200 messages. An absurd bug.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior