Re: [Y-Mail] Issue with read and unread messages

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
      Those the I want to mark as read I select them then hit "k" on my keyboard - works every time. :)

      Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Don't cry because it's over,
      smile because it happened.

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Feb 4, 2013, at 12:12 PM, Henrique de Castro <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

      If I have a folder with more than 200 messages I can not mark all as read with a right click of the mouse. Also, it is not working if I open the folder, select all messages and choose to "mark all as read" (the same to "unread").
      Another problem... oh boy...

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior

    • John Desmond
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
        I was just trying to delete my Smap folder (messages) and had over 200 of them.  I hit the box at the top that marked 200 messages and hit delete that does not work. I unchecked one of the so there were 199 messages selected and they were able to be deleted.  pretty poor, IMHO.

        John

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
          @Donna, that is not working for me. It looks like another bug in Yahoo Mail. We can perform actions in 200 or less messages.