Issue with read and unread messages

  • Henrique de Castro
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
      If I have a folder with more than 200 messages I can not mark all as read with a right click of the mouse. Also, it is not working if I open the folder, select all messages and choose to "mark all as read" (the same to "unread").
      Another problem... oh boy...

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
        Those the I want to mark as read I select them then hit "k" on my keyboard - works every time. :)

        Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
        Tulsa, OK

        Don't cry because it's over,
        smile because it happened.

        Sent Via My iPhone

        On Feb 4, 2013, at 12:12 PM, Henrique de Castro <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

        If I have a folder with more than 200 messages I can not mark all as read with a right click of the mouse. Also, it is not working if I open the folder, select all messages and choose to "mark all as read" (the same to "unread").
        Another problem... oh boy...

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior

      • John Desmond
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
          I was just trying to delete my Smap folder (messages) and had over 200 of them.  I hit the box at the top that marked 200 messages and hit delete that does not work. I unchecked one of the so there were 199 messages selected and they were able to be deleted.  pretty poor, IMHO.

          John

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
            @Donna, that is not working for me. It looks like another bug in Yahoo Mail. We can perform actions in 200 or less messages.