Multiple attachments

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
      It is available to me the multiple attachments. A basic feature that we should have from the beginning. Plus, we have drag and drop working too.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
        Drag and drop attachment files straight into the browser window? That would be a good thing.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail for Windows 8