Re: [Y-Mail] Deleting Issues in latest YMail

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2013
      Completely agree with point 1.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail for Windows 8

      From: ordinaryfoolisnj <ordinaryfoolisnj@...>
      Sent: ‎02‎ ‎February‎ ‎2013 ‎20‎:‎47
      To: <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Deleting Issues in latest YMail

      Two things are giving me grief in the latest version of YMail.

      1. Deleting Spam. I click on the delete spam button and sometimes I think its doing nothing. Then several seconds - or more - later the box will pop up with the trashcan icon (usually - sometimes I have to move around in other folders then revisit spam folder). Or, the icon will come up, I'll click it and nothing will happen (no indication that anything is loading either). Or, I click on delete and say yes to delete all of spam folder - go back to my inbox and the delete spam icon comes up again a few seconds or so later and I have to reclick on inbox (leaves me afraid that if I accidently clicked "yes" - I might lose inbox emails...probably not...but it shouldn't happen to worry me).

      2. Also, after the above happens - the "delete" button in inbox folder is greyed out when I'm attempting to delete mail. I can move around between folders or inbox pages and bring it back...but its not good.

      These are new issues for me.

      If the team still reads this group, I hope that you'll look into the delete spam folder issue - as the one folder whose contents I want to delete quickly and in total with the least interaction and without worries with the contents is the spam folder. The one folder whose contents I don't want issues with deleting by accident is the inbox.

      Thanks for reading as always,

      Nancy J
      Ordinaryfool

    • Henrique de Castro
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2013
        The truth is that this new interface sucks and, believe it or not, NEO was much better than this.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior