Re: Why Yahoo email accounts are being hijacked - Technology on NBCNews.

  • Lloyd Kuhnle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013
      Over the past week or so, Yahoo Mail Plus has been having problems on all 3 of my Windows 8 computers. I don't know what's going on, but I can't believe that it has not yet been fixed.

      It has been very sluggish, and takes a long time to delete multiple messages. Sometimes, when emptying my spam folder, I can't get back to my inbox without refreshing the browser.

      Is anyone else having similar issues?