Re: [Y-Mail] //hackings !

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3 5:18 AM
      Well, they already seem to have egg on their face, so why would they want to admit to such a blunder? :P

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      From: Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

      This is the 1st time I've heard about that.... I don't see any issues here, but maybe it'll slowly spread until Yahoo fixes it? Where did you hear that it could be a botched update?