Re: [Y-Mail] //hackings !

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013

      from a tech-wise friend......i think i probably misinterpeted what he said, since i am not tech-wise, but my impression was that yahoo had something to do with it...and that they have been strangely silent about it !

      Be who you are and say what you feel
       because those who mind don't matter
      and those who matter don't mind.
      ~ Dr. Seuss

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2013
        Well, they already seem to have egg on their face, so why would they want to admit to such a blunder? :P