Re: Please update HOW TO SETUP IMAP

  • guillaumebcom
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      This "new" version is a joke. this is just a couple of new themes built on top of Yahoo! Mail. Sadly enough I guess this perfectly illustrates how even M.Mayer does not aknowledge or fail to recognize the current situation Yahoo is going thru.

      You can't just publish two new templates and activate one of them by default and make your hundred million users believe you just launch a new version.

      I'm sorry this is what I felt.