Re: [Y-Mail] //hackings !

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
      I am getting quite a few in all 20 of my groups. The sad thing is that they are mostly from Yahoo accounts!!

      Donna Ford Lee
      Tulsa, OK

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013

        from a tech-wise friend......i think i probably misinterpeted what he said, since i am not tech-wise, but my impression was that yahoo had something to do with it...and that they have been strangely silent about it !

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2013
          Well, they already seem to have egg on their face, so why would they want to admit to such a blunder? :P