Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Please update ★ HOW TO SETUP IMAP

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      sad, but says a lot that you published it years ago, and it's still not officially supported.
      Sad to see how slower pace of development leaves a product going backwards. Cut-throat business.

      Having said that, if anyone reading this is using Windows 8, I'd happily recommend the Yahoo Mail app. It may not have all the extra functions of browser version, but it's quick, simple design and no adverts. Most keyboard shortcuts also work, so a very good option if you don't have a touchscreen Win 8 machine. Interested to hear if anyone else has had any experience of this.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail for Windows 8

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
        This "new" version is a joke. this is just a couple of new themes built on top of Yahoo! Mail. Sadly enough I guess this perfectly illustrates how even M.Mayer does not aknowledge or fail to recognize the current situation Yahoo is going thru.

        You can't just publish two new templates and activate one of them by default and make your hundred million users believe you just launch a new version.

        I'm sorry this is what I felt.