//hackings !

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013

      there is a sudden spike in all my groups' members being hacked,
       and i heard that it may be
       the result of a botched yahoo update resulting in leaked pw's or some such thing.

      is this true, and if so,
      is it going to be fixed asap ?!

      Be who you are and say what you feel
       because those who mind don't matter
      and those who matter don't mind.
      ~ Dr. Seuss

    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
        I am getting quite a few in all 20 of my groups. The sad thing is that they are mostly from Yahoo accounts!!

        Donna Ford Lee
        Tulsa, OK

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
          This is the 1st time I've heard about that.... I don't see any issues here, but maybe it'll slowly spread until Yahoo fixes it? Where did you hear that it could be a botched update?

          **Sasafrass452**
          http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
          http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013

            from a tech-wise friend......i think i probably misinterpeted what he said, since i am not tech-wise, but my impression was that yahoo had something to do with it...and that they have been strangely silent about it !

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2013
              Well, they already seem to have egg on their face, so why would they want to admit to such a blunder? :P