Re: Please update ★ HOW TO SETUP IMAP

  • guillaumebcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      The information that I published several years ago still work for me.

      My Yahoo account is set in the USA.
      I did not renew my Yahoo! Mail Plus subscription. I do have ads in my account

      but then I went thru these steps again and it did work for me. Here is a screeenshot I just made

      http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5765/ymiw.jpg

      I had to make sure I was using the good ports afterward but once modified it sync'd everything