Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Deleted or Moved Mail is "reappearing" in my Inbox in Mail Plus

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
      I don't understand these problems with Yahoo Web Mail. I too pay $19.99 for my account. When I delete an email I empty my trash folder before I leave my email. They have never returned..... I have always used Yahoo web mail on the web.

      My biggest problem this year has been Yahoo's security! There is a new setting that disallows people in I Internet cafe's from logging into my account. Knock on wood - that will stop someone else hacking into my account!!

      (I do not have any key logger program for my security programs would stop them.)

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Don't cry because it's over,
      smile because it happened.

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Jan 28, 2013, at 6:47 AM, "Bill T" <bill_t_08012@...> wrote:

      > It would be easier to accept if it did not happen so frequently. I see a lot of complaints posted in this forum that I have not experienced so I should feel fortunate. However, the "improvements" that Yahoo makes often cause more problems than the so-called benefits.
      >
      > I use Mail Plus and although it is only $19.99 a year, it leaves a lot to be desired.
      >
      > Bill.
    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
        I agree!

        Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
        Tulsa, OK

        Don't cry because it's over,
        smile because it happened.

        Sent Via My iPhone

        On Jan 28, 2013, at 1:45 PM, G Pollara <gpollara@...> wrote:

        the problem with yahoo mail plus is that over the years, the benefits of paying have reduced more and more over the years. Shame, as people would pay for a genuinely premium product, but not for a minimally different product without adverts.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail for Windows 8