Re: sending address

  • Mike-Shirley O'Brien
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2013
      Hi Steve,
      That's the issue alright!! I've tried everything I know of to get it to work like it's supposed to but have come to the conclusion that it's one of those things that got messed up with the new version. I'm going to give them a little more time to fix it before I escalate the problem, just wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem. Would be nice if Yahoo would respond here.