I can not send mail from my yahoo e-mail account

  • LRG
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
      How do I fix this?
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2013
        We need more information. Are you using webmail or pop3? Do you get an error message, & if so, what does it say?

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 25, 2013
          It'd be helpful if you would share the details of your problem.  :-)

          Cindy in Ohio
          Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
          http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/

          --- On Thu, 1/24/13, LRG <kdk2000guy@...> wrote: