Re: [Y-Mail] Folders with unread messages

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
      I don't believe that the build number matters, because Yahoo Mail is a modular software, but here are my numberrs:

      Neo Version:
      Build number: 2.39.0.6745
      Build time: Thu Jan 10 19:42:59 PST 2013

      Hostname: cg35.c6.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

      2013/1/17 Stephanie <slhansen235@...>

      Really? Do you have a new build? They're not bold for me...yet.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013

        Thanks, Henrique.  I did do a refresh of my Yahoo browser window after sending my message, and the bold showed up.  Sorry, should have tried that first!  :)  Thanks for the alert, though, glad to see they at least fixed *something*.....