Folders with unread messages

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2013
      Now they are bold. Good! But still with a lot to fix.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013

        Really? Do you have a new build? They're not bold for me...yet.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
          I don't believe that the build number matters, because Yahoo Mail is a modular software, but here are my numberrs:

          Neo Version:
          Build number: 2.39.0.6745
          Build time: Thu Jan 10 19:42:59 PST 2013

          Hostname: cg35.c6.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013

            Thanks, Henrique.  I did do a refresh of my Yahoo browser window after sending my message, and the bold showed up.  Sorry, should have tried that first!  :)  Thanks for the alert, though, glad to see they at least fixed *something*.....