Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Here's what works for me/David

  • David Boey
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 15, 2013
      Thanks, Bill. The rant wasn't directed at you but it is nice of you to give us some new ideas and services that will make YAHOO! Mail wake up and give them a "run for their money", even though they are providing its services free to most people. (sigh! ..and it's a long one) Gone are the days when I was so happy with YAHOO! Mail that I always hogged them to my internet trainees and anyone who approached me to recommend a good email provider. Even when YAHOO decided to make their mail forwarding services a paid one.

      On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:34 AM, Bill <billsville@...> wrote:

      Hi Dave...no I'm not suggesting paying yahoo for anything...I was relating that I used to pay yahoo for a...I keep calling it my personal edress, but yahoo called it a Business edress...my domain was .biz...but like everything else that put yahoo on top...they discontinued it

      That brought me to an independent company where I could create my own edress for almost half what I was paying yahoo and I had my email directed to my gmail account...I was a little shy of google from what I heard about them tracking you and who knew what they were doing with that info...and then around 2 months ago google said it was doing away with it's igoogle page; which is the same as My Yahoo and VERY IMPORTANT to me...google is discontinuing igoogle by the end of this year

      So that brought me to MSN...I created My Msn Pages and I'm having my email forwarded to outlook.com; which as I'm sure you know is the new name for hotmail and I Like It Very Much

      Dave the reason I shared this with all of you is that I read about all the problems you all are having with ymail and I just wanted to share with you all another way of going about it that might work for you as well as it does for me

      Here comes that "F" word again...lolololololol....Freedom...Dave I'm Not Locked In anywhere...I can switch to whichever email provider I choose without having to change my edress and as I said...I stared off paying them $21 dollars a year and now I just renewed for 5 years and got it all for $12 a years...Well worth it as far as I'm concerned and I just wanted to pass that onto all of you...I've been were you all are now and I just wanted to share with all of you what worked for me

      From The Land Of Bill