Re: [Y-Mail] face book hacking

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2013
      When someone plays a game on Facebook it shows up on the FB home. There is an arrow just to the right of the post click on the arrow to hide game only. You will still get posts that are important.

      Anyone that plays a game it automatically shows up on the home page. It is not because they have selected you.

      Now if someone recommends you for a game you can go to the main app page and select ignore all from that particular game and they will not show up again. When you see the notice at the top right you go to the app page on the left column. Not being on my laptop right now I may not be explaining it right.

      I think you will be able to figure it out in time. :)

      Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Don't cry because it's over,
      smile because it happened.

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Jan 14, 2013, at 8:44 AM, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...> wrote:

      Donna, would you explain more about "getting a post that someone has played a game?" What do you mean by "hide it forever?"

      When I first joined FB, I did accept some game invitations from friends, then learned about the implications of playing. I don't play games there anymore, but would like to know more about keeping my info from being involved.

      Thanks, Cindy