Re: [Y-Mail] YAHOO! Where is the Sing Out?

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
      I hope you mean sign out.... :) if you mean sing out I can belt it out with the best if them. :D

      I sign out either from the Yahoo tool bar or from the Yahoo main page. I too have two Yahoo accounts myself. I have never signed out from the email page.

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Don't cry because it's over,
      smile because it happened.