I got my answer..

  • aprildancer3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013
      I wanted to let everyone know I got an answer. From a friend on the modsandmembers group and other.

      This was such a needless change. Drop boxes are more a pain then anything else.. I hope yahoo decides to put the Sigh Out back next to the name where it can be seen clearly. man even hotmail knows to leave it out where everyone can see it easily.

      Thank you all again for you attention.

      BTW. I have this group set to (SA) Special Announcement.

      :) Sherry.