YAHOO! Where is the Sing Out?

  • aprildancer3
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
      Hello. I just posted this on another group..

      Want to post it here to. Seriously need someone's help.. Thank you for your time.

      Note: any help you can give, please email me directly. I don't get the digest for this group.

      Sherry

      Please read..

      ---> What ever Yahoo is up tp started this last week. I can not see the sing out on my email or on the groups page.

      As most of you know. I use ONLY Classic Mail. But the sing out isn't showing up on the groups page either..

      What is going on and to whom can I talk to to get this taken care of. I have 4 yahoo email accounts and do not want to have to close all my browser windows to change accounts.

      Can anyone help?? Please??

      Sherry..
    • km
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
        I am on Classic and the SignOut is now in a little drop down box beside your name.

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
          I hope you mean sign out.... :) if you mean sing out I can belt it out with the best if them. :D

          I sign out either from the Yahoo tool bar or from the Yahoo main page. I too have two Yahoo accounts myself. I have never signed out from the email page.

          Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
          Tulsa, OK

          Don't cry because it's over,
          smile because it happened.