Re: [Y-Mail] Problem with multiple ccs

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2013

      as a group owner i had that problem a couple of years ago...sometimes it would not let me send to three parties at once.
      THREE, lol...thought i was spam !

      i complained to yahoo ( they still gave me tech support at the time), and they fixed it.

      Be who you are and say what you feel
       because those who mind don't matter
      and those who matter don't mind.
      ~ Dr. Seuss

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2013
        Thanks, really frustrating is that it also impacts my mobile. I am unable to reply from mobile, puts all emails in "drafts." Have sent several messages to tech support and will call tomorrow.

        -Steven