Re: Loss of multiple attachment mechanism

  • NancyJ
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 9, 2013
      How? I see you can put on multiples but only one at a time.
      Honestly this long, its a lost cause as far as I am concerned.
      I am just cleaning out what is important to keep by printing to a PDF.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jimntempe" wrote:

      > Maybe others have already commented and I didn't see it but I've been able to do multiple attachments. Either one at a time and then the next one or several at the same time. The difference from the old system seems to be that it no longer shows each attachment individually as they upload or when it's done. It just shows a count "3 attachments" over toward the left edge of the message.
      >
      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "NancyJ" wrote:
      > >
      > > I did as well. Any questions I sent to yahoo directly were unanswered
      > >
      > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Ginger CD" wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I asked back before Christmas and never received a reply. Obviously they don't care! I strongly miss that capability.
      > > >
      > > > Ginger
      > > > Pittsburgh, PA

    • Robin Siegel
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 11, 2013
        I have seen some improvement since updating my Firefox version (at least Yahoo is staying loaded) but still no change to the attachment thing, nor the page formatting (the blue menu bar should stay still while the inbox and folder contents scroll - same with message contents). I can attach one attachment at a time, but not select more than one to attach at the same time. I use gmail now and will probably migrate there over time.

        Robin Siegel

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "jimntempe&quo t; wrote:

        > Maybe others have already commented and I didn't see it but I've been able to do multiple attachments. Either one at a time and then the next one or several at the same time.
      • Ginger CD
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 11, 2013
          That does not work for me. Every time i try to attach multiple photos, I can't click in folder more than one at a time. In old mail I could click on 5 or more all would load at one time,

          Ginger

          Ginger