Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail users hit by widespread hacking, XSS exploit seemingly to blame (Update: Fixed) - The Next Web

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 9, 2013
      I don't get spammed from FB. I turned off the email notification. I do not play their games either. I have Pogo that I like and I have little games in my iPhone.

      As far as spam from FB I don't get any because I do not use games or any of their apps. I have been known to click on something but when a page comes up the I have to agree to share personal information I go back to the FB homepage.

      I have never had a problem with Facebook that I hear about from others.

      Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Don't cry because it's over,
      smile because it happened.

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Jan 8, 2013, at 4:59 PM, Lorrie <minilorrie@...> wrote:

      Hmmm. Facebook - I have gotten so much spam thru them since I joined it.  I think that may be your problem.  I have heard several people say that as soon as they started using FB that their systems were hacked.  To me, FB is bad news.

      Lorrie

      Lorries Green World
      http://minilorrie.2itb.com
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

      --- On Tue, 1/8/13, Donna Lee <donna74128@...> wrote:

      No I am usually on Facebook (no extra stuff ) just reading news from my patriotic tea party site. I like to use Ravelry for crochet and knitting. Then I play on Pogo dot com. That is basically it. :)

    • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 12, 2013
        Lorrie, how can you tell that FB is the origin? I'm curious. One thing I especially don't like about FB is all the data-mining via the games. People don't seem to care that when they play those games, they're giving permission for the game hosts to collect their data and the data of anyone they connect to. A lot of people play the games!  Cindy

        Cindy in Ohio
        Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
        http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/