Cannot Delete bulk Messages

  • John Desmond
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013
      There are time when I can mark messages for deletion and it works and times that it does not work.

      Anyone else run into this?

      If I take a block of emails that I want to delete I mark them by clicking on the first one I want to delete, then scroll to the last one that I want to delete, hold the shift key down and select that last message.  This marks the range of messages that I am going to take some action on.  Then hit the delete key and they should go away. There are time this works and then there are times when this does not work.

      Anyone else see that occur?

      This behavior is different than in the last version of Ymail.

      I am using Firefox.

      John

    • jan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013
        yup been having that happen too -
        seems yahoo mail is really glitch ridden lately.....