Re: [Y-Mail] cannot reply to any emails -???

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013
      I have heard of problems in my other groups too. One had to divert to her phone to reply to her mail. She is fixed but for how long I do not know. I have not had any problem or complaints (except for being hacked!) with the basics of Yahoo mail.

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Don't cry because it's over,
      smile because it happened.