cannot reply to any emails -???

  • jan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
      my yahoo mail has been bad all day - and I can't reply to any of the emails Ihave received -no clue what is going on

      right now I would love to switch back to classic.....

      is anyone else having this problem??

      thanks -jan
    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013
        I have heard of problems in my other groups too. One had to divert to her phone to reply to her mail. She is fixed but for how long I do not know. I have not had any problem or complaints (except for being hacked!) with the basics of Yahoo mail.

        Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
        Tulsa, OK

        Don't cry because it's over,
        smile because it happened.