Re: YAHOO MAIL KEEPS SIGNING ME OUT AND ASKING PASSWORD E VERY FEW S

  • J B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013

      Hi...

      This is a tip I learned from someone on this list. When I am signed into my inbox, I bookmark that page. Now, when I want to read new emails, I enter yahoo mail via that bookmark. It seems to bypass the whole logging in page.

      I haven't had the problems you all have been describing, so I don't know if it would work, but it's certainly worth a try. I've done the same for my gmail account, and it gets me right into my inbox much more quickly.
      JoanB