Re: [Y-Mail] ///Latest Way To Hack Yahoo Account ??

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2013

      i think i am not making myself understood..

      this is an old thread from this group only, and since then i have been getting periodic spams using this subject line,
      from unknown people.

      i agree they are trying some baloney, but i finally forwarded a copy to this group because i

      1) wanted the scammer to know this will not be quiet anymore since they are obviously on this group
      and
      2) wanted the mods to see if it's a member here..
      and if not, to keep track of scammer's IP addresses to cross-reference ?

      anyhow, will forward to the owner group from now on, as requested,
      since my first objective has been completed.

      thank you,
      adeomus

      Be who you are and say what you feel
       because those who mind don't matter
      and those who matter don't mind.
      ~ Dr. Seuss

      From: Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

      It could be a trick for someone to steal your password, rather than you stealing someone else's. NEVER give your password to anyone!

      From: wscorts <wscorts@...>
      Subject: Re: ///////Latest Way To Hack Yahoo Account ??
      To: "adeomus ********" <carpediemadeomus@...>