Happy new year (with the worst Yahoo Mail ever)

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
      I'm shocked to see that even with all the problems, the "new and improved" Yahoo Mail have not received a single fix since its launch. Lets hope this will change soon with relevant updates.
      Happy new year, folks!

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012

        gotta say am thrilled that yahoo left me alone with my classic.
        i utterly love it.

        Be who you are and say what you feel
         because those who mind don't matter
        and those who matter don't mind.