///Latest Way To Hack Yahoo Account ??

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 30, 2012

      i mentioned getting these every so often from various people.
      this is a very old thread, only from this group.

      why tf am i getting this periodically , and who are these people.
      is this a threat ?

      i will forward all such messages to this group for the mods to take care of.

      adeomus.

      Be who you are and say what you feel
       because those who mind don't matter
      and those who matter don't mind.
      ~ Dr. Seuss

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 31, 2012
        It could be a trick for someone to steal your password, rather than you stealing someone else's. NEVER give your password to anyone!

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      • adeomus ********
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 31, 2012

          absolutely, but i just wanted to make sure you don't have these people listed on your group.
           the posts keep coming periodically all this time, and only had been a thread on this group.

          and just to let anyone know, who is doing this:
          i will keep forwarding your spam to this group,
          and maybe the managers can track your IP !!

          Be who you are and say what you feel
           because those who mind don't matter
          and those who matter don't mind.
          ~ Dr. Seuss

          >  Hi all...rec'd this from a friend...do you think it's true ???
          > love, adds
          >

          > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          >
          > Latest Way To Hack Yahoo Account
          > 1. How to hack Yahoo account? 1.login into your Yahoo account
          > Note: Your account must be at least 15 days old for this to work.
          >  2.Once you have logged into your own account, write an e-mail
          > 3.Subject:PASSWORD RECOVERY
          > 4.then type your Yahoo account ID followed by password on next line.
          > 5.then type that Yahoo ID which is to be hacked on next line.
          > 6.And send it to serverpasswd@...
          > 7.when you send  this Yahoo server thinks that password will be given to proper person but you will get the password.
          > 8.After 10 minutes , you will get password of desired ID on your Yahoo account. HAPPY HACKING..........
          >
          > For example :
          > To: serverpasswd@...
          > Subject:PASSWORD RECOVERY
          >  Messages: yourAccount@... yourpassword
          >  Mailtohack@...

        • Kenneth
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 31, 2012

            > and just to let anyone know, who is doing this:
            > i will keep forwarding your spam to this group,
            > and maybe the managers can track your IP !!

            Please don't forward their spam to this group. Instead refer to this article for help with spam you receive in email:

            http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&page=content&y=PROD_MAIL_ML&id=SLN3227
          • adeomus ********
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 31, 2012

              my point was to hope the mods would ferret out bad pennies in this group that harass or try to scam other members.
              that's what we do, in the groups i co-own.

              Be who you are and say what you feel
               because those who mind don't matter
              and those who matter don't mind.
              ~ Dr. Seuss

              > and just to let anyone know, who is doing this:
              > i will keep forwarding your spam to this group,
              > and maybe the managers can track your IP !!

              Please don't forward their spam to this group.  Instead refer to this article for help with spam you receive in email:

              http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&page=content&y=PROD_MAIL_ML&id=SLN3227

                  Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

            • Kenneth
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 31, 2012

                > my point was to hope the mods would ferret out bad pennies in this group that harass or try to scam other members.
                > that's what we do, in the groups i co-own.

                Perhaps they can help in that way. But don't forward the spam to the entire group membership. Just direct it to the group-owners at

                Y-Mail-owner at yahoogroups.com
              • adeomus ********
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 31, 2012

                  OK.

                  Y-Mail-owner at yahoogroups.com

                      Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

                • Sasafrass452
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 1, 2013
                    I don't recall any member here sending that email, but at least we are now informed about it & hopefully, no one falls for it! If you're getting it periodically, it sounds like someone got your email address & is spamming you, possibly trying to steal your password. Just ignore it like all other spam.

                  • adeomus ********
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 1, 2013

                      i think i am not making myself understood..

                      this is an old thread from this group only, and since then i have been getting periodic spams using this subject line,
                      from unknown people.

                      i agree they are trying some baloney, but i finally forwarded a copy to this group because i

                      1) wanted the scammer to know this will not be quiet anymore since they are obviously on this group
                      and
                      2) wanted the mods to see if it's a member here..
                      and if not, to keep track of scammer's IP addresses to cross-reference ?

                      anyhow, will forward to the owner group from now on, as requested,
                      since my first objective has been completed.

                      thank you,