So has anyone heard anything official anywhere if they are going to fix it?

  • NancyJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012
      I honestly can get used to the new ugly interface

      But I cannot deal with the variable strange losses of function (one day I was able to open attachments using the attachments app, yesterday I had to forward an email containing attachments to another address to open them)

      Inability to attach multiple attachments
      Logging out only to find I am still logged in
      Havng to turn off virus checker to attach one file
      Getting more spam of an offensive nature

      Ten years with yahoo mail. You have to do a lot to get someone to leave and it looks like that is what I will be doing.