Re: Spam..

  • NancyJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2012
      Actually, I have had MORE spam. Some nasty sex stuff with that in the title from places I have never gone. I am the only one who uses my laptop which is password protected and I always log off when I finish and I am in my own home without kids to muck with it anyway. It is just habit from years of being on a corporate computer.