Scrolling again

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2012
      Discovered how to bring back scrolling...

      Under mail options.... first entry is behavior.. change it back to scrolling view

      Phil
    • Rob Weigle
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2012
        >Discovered how to bring back scrolling...

        >Under mail options.... first entry is behavior.. change it back to scrolling view
        That only partially brings back scrolling. Scrolling occurs within current page.
      • Myamiphil
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 15, 2012
          But alo increase page list to 200 items... I did that instead because I don't want a preview screen

          Best Regards

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 15, 2012

            >But also increase page list to 200 items... I did that instead because I don't want a preview screen
            That only works if you have less than 200 items in the desired folder. In one folder I may have close to 400 items(one page of 200 says next page, other page doesn't so it must be the last page).