What about not being able to add ANY attachments

  • NancyJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012
      I can try to attach one attachment but the only place I can log into yahoo mail and do that is on it through an old IE 8 browswer on my work computer. From my personal computer, I can now no longer attach ANY thing to an email either in IE9 or the newest version of Firefox.

      I understand someone saying "its free" - no, free means ads and spam, if you want to get rid of that you have to pay for it.

      Sorry, I see a Nancy J here. Been NancyJ for a long time so my apologies.