Re: [Y-Mail] Re: New Yahoo! mail LAUNCHED!

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 14, 2012
      I have sent this feedbacks:
      - Multiple attachments are needed
      - Several CSS fixes are needed to work on Chrome (attachment options is broken, serach mail button and search field are broken)
      - Preview Pane does not need pages when enabled
      - Folders with unread messages need some highlight

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior

      Message 67 of 67 , Dec 22, 2012
        I use the bookmark and it works fine.  A redirect may be an issue here if you try directly.