Feedback on new Yahoo Mail

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2012
      I've sent three messages to the Feedback address so far. They are:

      * Attaching multiple attachments at one time - this is high priority.

      * Viewing the names of the attachments (this is pretty inconvenient now that we have to attach them one at a time - hard to keep track without seeing them displayed after they're attached).

      * A weird minor quirk that moves Digest YG emails to the back if you click on a subject line at the top and navigate down to that message in the body.

      I'm trying to do as much in YM as I can to see if there are any other problems. I hope the feedback gets read! But all in all, it seems to be a pretty good version. VERY fast!

      Robin