Re: [Y-Mail] Re: New Yahoo! mail LAUNCHED!

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 12, 2012

      Also can't resize the columns (that I can tell); sorting by a particular column takes an extra step; you can't scroll through all the mail in a folder anymore but instead they're broken up by 10 or so per page; the font/spacing is different and so I can't see as many folders in the left without making the type font in the emails really small.

      And is there any way to change the color scheme back to blue? All this bright white and purple hurts my eyes. :p

      Message 67 of 67 , Dec 22, 2012
        I use the bookmark and it works fine.  A redirect may be an issue here if you try directly.